Monday, September 26, 2016

Sydney Waterfront


 Sydney is a Nightmare to drive in, so after dropping Ann off at the Airport went headed for the city center to do some sight seeing. We also end up driving across the Harbour bridge. We didn't plan it that way but we did. Finally found car park and headed for the Opera House. The sun was out an cooked us. Breakfast was in small Pancake Place. It was great. My last meal in Australia.
After that we went walking around exploring the Opera House, City and Botanical Gardens.

 We finished the day sitting on a park bench and fall sleep in the shade, watching the harbour traffic float by.  At 4:00 we said the goodbyes and I headed for the airport to catch my Flight to London.
It was very pleasant way to say goodbye to my sweetheart who I would see for 2 months.


No comments: