Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Tickets purchase, accommodation arranged



Tickets purchase, accommodation arranged
I have booked my Ticket with Qatar to London for the 26th Sept and Accommodation to start on the 4th of October
So it will be a crazy week
22nd Sept – I finish work with NAB
23rd Sept - Fly to Sydney
24th Sept – Attend Lissa Wedding
25th Sept – Show the Family Sydney
26th Sept - Fly to London
27th Sept – Arrive in the UK and stay with Liz
3rd Oct – Booked to stay in London one night
4th Oct move to Bermondsey for 6 weeks, trying to find work in London
And on about the 19th Nov Jennifer arrives….
Busy is going to be a state of Mind
Quote that I have been chasing on this adventure
       You have three choices in life:
        1. Take as few risks as possible.
        2. Take calculated risks.
        3. Take stupid risks.
       #1 is too boring. #3 is too crazy. #2 is the only path that makes sense to me.

No comments: