Monday, September 26, 2016

Flight to London

I boarded the plane for Doha at 20:50 Monday the 26th.
The plane was an A380 from Qatar Airlines. and it was full
 First the Meal came out and then lights out by midnight.
Only for it to come back in 6 hours for breakfast, we then had to wait another 8 hours to land at Doha.
the sun was just coming up at Qatar when arrived and got to see the desert compounds.
 The plane arrived about 1.5 hours late, so it was dash threw the transfer security and rush threw to the departure gate. all in about 40 minutes. I did stop for 1 minutes to get a picture of the teddy bear.
 Only to hoop onto a Boeing 777-300er - for the last hoop to London.
London at Mid-day was low cold Cloud.  Liz, my Cousin was waiting for me. I was finally in England. Stepping onto the land I was born on. How I was to find this place,  lot more different than I could expect.

No comments: