Saturday, October 20, 2018

Brussels P2

The Grand Place is a GRAND PLACE
It was a WOW place.
Plenty of Tourist of Couse
Plenty to See
So we stopped to have Lunch in the GRAND PLACE
Jennifer ate a Omlette
I had Snails
Yes I had Snails
I was in Brussells so I ate local Food
What place, and the Snails weren't bad either.
Inside the Brussels Museum were grand statues
and Greater Statues
Fine Art
from the masters
and many Alter pieces that had been saved during the war.
Belgium lost many churches
but my favorite was tacked in the corner.
The windows also were saved items from the war.
of course there was other fine stuff
once bigg in the Grand Place, there was a Arabic Wedding in progress.
we found the little peeing boy,
he was of course everywhere, like this one in Choclate
Notice the Waffles under it.
Of couse Jenifer wanted some real Belgium Waffles.
We headed for the grand Palace
through the park with all the Statues
Only to find it was closed.
so back to the Grand Place
Best some very good Buskers
 We stopped in the Gallery of Saint Hubert for a hot chocolate.
in a Mom and Pop Chocolate shop of Course
back at the Grand Place Jennifer Felt sick.
she wanted to go home.
So off we went, little did I know she was plotting to go somewhere else
Special for me.

No comments: