Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday, the end of Week again,

Friday I have found for the recruiter's shutdown on Friday afternoons. So the emails and calls stop early. But this doesn't stop me.

 The Morning had started with great views of London from the Thames

 It was overcast and the weather was closing in, but I am in London.
So Lunchtime came, and as expected the emails stopped and the calls stopped.
So I hit the streets again, this time I decided to walk along the Thames embankment.
 I found Cleopatra's Needle, this amazing lump of stone has is very impressive, and it has a very large history.
 then Across the River and headed home. Time to do housework.
But not without visiting the Southwark Cathedral
 The Place had always been closed when I came through each time. This was the place the Harry Iggulden went for church each day when he owned the Horseshoe Inn.
 This is a beautiful small catherdal that is tucked away and not mention much.
But it was off back to what is becoming home in Bermondsey.
 But I'm in London.

No comments: