Thursday, October 06, 2016

London Day 2

 
The Day Started off great - I found the Chapel called St John the Martyr - this where:
 Rosina Emily Mary Burrridge - 1869 was born and lived.
John Sayce - of 1789 Lived
Numerous Etherton around the 1850's to 1870's
And of Course Wright Gundy Iggulden ( Harrys Brother) was Baptised.
34 known Ancestor went to this chapel
And I stumbled across it walking into London..
Then back to Borough Market. to really check it out.
Great food that opens early and closes really Late.

 It was not just British food it is European food fresh and ready to take away.






This was my kind of Market - I got a Venison and Blue Chesse Pie.
YUMMY.
They I cut down to the Thames Escarpment  

 Walking Past the Globe Theater as I took Pictures of the Millennium Bridge
But the Bridge was beautifull
 They don't tell you but as you cross it you see St Pauls and it just grows as you walk closer.
 St Paul's is beautiful. and I can;t wait to got in, but it costs. So it waits.

After that I made my way to Guild Hall
This is to be my Base when in the City.
 On the way home I passed the "Great Fire of London Monument

 And had a quick look at St Katherine's Docks across  the Road from Tower Bridge
The Thames is a Muddy smelly river that has a City of Wonder either side of it, Another day and still looking for work.



No comments: