Sunday, October 09, 2016

Sunday, Day of Church and Rest - YAH I'm in London

Well I went to Church at Manor Place in Wandworth
As soon as it had Finished
 I jumped on a Bus that would in theory take me to the Natural History Musuem
That was the plan as soon as the bus got to Trafalgar Square, the driver annouced that due to the Royal Foundation Marathon being held in Hyde Park to bus was now stuck in Traffic and it could take hours to continue.
So I hooped up and went on foot.
It was beautiful Day.
 
 Trafalgar Square was busy as always but this time I got a photo of Piccadilly Circus.

 On Route stopped at PAUL again and purchased lunch.
Yummy
 Walked past Hyde Park Corner where the Statue of Wellington is.
 Feed the birds with the Last of my Baguette. it was just too big.
 And onto Albert Hall
 And Across the road is the Albert Memorial
 This one very nice memorial

But it was the Albert Hall that I was there for.


I also found out that Eric Clapton is playing to in March 2017, and tickets go on sale soon.
So that will have to wait until I get a Job.
I actually passed into the British History Museum by the back door.
Still a great entrance.






 I had to cut through the bird Section
 Before I got to the Fossils.



 They had a large amount of Fossils on Show.
 But the Main Hall to designed to take your breath away. What and entrance.
A Big Dinosaur on display in a great Majestic Carved Hall. 
WOW
 With Darwin watching in pride and place. They really do pay tribute to him here.
Once I had viewed the Hall it was off to see the Dinosours
 Hanging from the roof.
 Too big to stand up.
 Perfectly presented
 Ready to attack
Or just they in amazement 
The only issue I have is they were in poor light. so Photography was near impossible.
Then on the Mammals Hall.


 The display were very life like.

 And the Hall was very large, large enough for a life size blue Whale.

They some where Special.
 The Treasures Hall where they have the very grand and old prized stuff.

Like the first Fossil of a Bird.
 Or the 6 foot skull of the large tiger. This is the stuff Movies are made from.
When I came out it had been raining, But the BHM is a Very fine building
 And Next door is the Albert Museum.

 On the bus trip back to my room. I passed the NZ monument for the fallen.
Yah, not bad New Zealand, great design and understanding. I Liked it.

 Oh and Dinner was a quiche from PAUL again....








No comments: