Friday, October 28, 2016

Weekend to Down Wind

On Friday the 28th, It planned to head to Swindon to join Liz.
After quick finishing the emails, to apply for new roles. I Packed and headed off
To save money and to get my steps up. I decide to walk to Paddington.
I walked along to Elephant and Castle and made my way to Westminister Bridge
Passing the London eye
Pass Big Ben
Pass the House of Commons
 Passed Churchill
And across St James Park
Along Wellington Barracks
I quickly had to do a detour around Buckingham Palace due to the changing of the Guards.
 
And the Tourists were in mass. 
Cutting up through Hyde Park
Passed the Hyde Park Estate Home
 With there beautiful little alley ways behind the houses.
And finally into Paddington Station
 With it huge glass roof.
 And Lunch
 A Paddington Hot Roast.
Oh and the train trip took less then a hour..
The walk 2.5 Hours...


















 








No comments: