Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Another week in London.

Well another week of looking for work in London
This week after the search I went for a walk, along the Thames Path.
then on Monday
   North to St Pancras and  Kings Cross.
9 3/4 is at Kings Cross Station, where you can have a photo taken.
But you have to wait for over an hour to have yours taken. and it costs.
I then walked home through London.
It gets dark by 16:00 now, but the lights are good.
And on Tuesday.
 I walked to Peckham and the church called St Giles of Camberwell.
 I then went walking onto Kennington where I found an old Monument to the honoured Civilian war dead. Where I found my Grandfathers Day.
 I then walked across Lambeth bridge and Vauxhall bridge.
Onto the Thames path to walk home.
Then On Wednesday I headed for Whitehall again.
Along the Embankment to Big Ben
Across to  Parliament Square
and Passed Jewel Tower before heading Home.
Thursday I had a job interview in Reading.
So I walked to Paddington.
 Up passed the Mall
 The Bomer Command Memorial, and onto a train to Reading
 reading I found to be a nice small town. That has some history
 Streets full of bikes as well. But it was Dark by the time I got back to London
 But Big Ben is still just as Magnificient in the dark.
 I got this over Westminister Bridge
But it was Cold.
Friday came and went. No Photo's but I went to Borough and East Street Markets to get produce for the weekend.



No comments: