Friday, November 04, 2016

East Street Market and Walworth

Friday was a quiet Day. Raining off and on but not too cold.
So I went for a walk south. From the CBL I walked across Blackfriars Bridge
Along Walworth Road.
Passed East street Market.
Ok, I went into East-street Market as it has stopped raining.
Fresh fruit and veg, fish, meat and clothing, even bric-brac way down the back. 
I purchased goodies for the next day and enjoyed the diversion. 
 East street Market is very old, and the Ethertons lived on it, towards the other end.

I proceed to walk on past St Paul church and then back to the room.
I finally took a Picture of the little shop on the corner of St James Street and Grange Road.
I step into Often now as they have all sort of goodies on the shelves. But tomorrow was a big day that I planned, so I needed supplies.

No comments: