Wednesday, November 09, 2016

Quiet in London again

  Another week of hunting for a job. 
Tuesday was quiet,  didn't much
Wednesday I had finished early and I needed to get my steps up. 
So off I went.
 Too Greenwich.
 The park that is as Greenwich Park.
With Views of the 02 statium
And Churches in the view.
 And statues.
Before heading Home again.
Thursday was cold and damp and went by fast.
But Friday was a crazy day. I had interviews and calls to be short listed and declined all in the one day.
So I went for another walk.
 Walking over the Jubiee Bridges. 
Passed the Londn Eye. And another good walk.
Oh went through Trafalgar Square where I found few thousand Scotish man. They were surrounded by Scottish Police, to the keep them calm and then the Metro Police keeping all the tourist away from them. It was a memory that I won't forget from laughing.







No comments: