Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Walking through London

Well On Monday, I didn;t do much as ai worked on Updating my Cover Letter and changing tactics.
The day Finished Late so I got to see the lights on the way to my room.
 Like this of Tower Bridge.
 Or the back street of Butchers Wharf.

So Tuesday came and I had sore legs wanting to go for walk.
So off I went as soon as I had completed the Applications and Phone calls.
I know where I am in the City now seeing little views of Buildings I know, and walk passed each day.
Like this little glimpse of ST Pauls.
But today I had a new Target. Canary Wharf.
 Passed St George of the East
And onto Canary Wharf walking the Thames Path where I could.
 It a very Large complex with it own Police Force and Security.  But I got to go around the Dockland Museum and check out the sights. But if you weren't there for business. Not much kept you there.
It a business place. So I set off on the Thames path again. Target Greenwich.
As I walked on the path I could see it in the distance.
 As I got close it got more impressive.
 So I went in the North Tunnel entrance
 Walked through The Tunnel and
Out of the Southern Tunnel Entrance.
But when you come out, your right where the Cutty Sark Is.
And the View behind is the Canary wharf (sorry the iPhone doesn't like night shoots).
But I was there.
 Greenwich











No comments: