Friday, November 25, 2016

Week 8 - Last one before Jennifer gets here.


Ok this week started on Sunday.
I went to Clapham for Stake Conference at Church. 
They are one small Stake, Only about 300 Attended.
After that I decided I was going to walk back home, it was cold and wet, but I needed to clear my head.

 Walked into the Carribean Market in Brixton
I timed it well as it was pouring down outside. 
A strange market with tropical flaours everywhere.
 Then onto Camberwell before bolting through Peckham home.
On Monday I felt sick so Stayed at home.
 On Tuesday I went down tot he Thames. Greenpeace was in Town with speaks going so all knew they were there. 
 On Wednesday, I decided to go to Camden Market.
This is a Market I think Jennifer would love to go to.
 It was fresh and open and plenty of cloths shops.
 Even the Art is good.
 On the way back I found that the ceremonial lighting for the Fire Fight Memorial was being held.
So I stayed.
 The last Post and speaches
  While HRH Princess Ann  was in attendance, Security was tight but not many of the public were there in the cold.
 But the lighting made it all so much better.
 I got to see the globe Theater all lite up as well.
 On Thursday I botled to Greenwich Again, where I found Sayes Court Street
SAYCE is not a rare name is these parts.
 Greenwich is a massive centre and all on show.
I have to take Jennifer.
I also found this little church in Deptford.
Friday was back to East Street to buy supplies for the weekend.
Roll on Saturday
The Job Hunting get tougher not easier as the economy starts to bite with Briext.

No comments: